Sunday, June 11, 2006

The First Posting

Alex & I have decided to start keeping a blog as an easy way to keep everyone up to date on
happenings in our family. Thanks for the great idea Jill & Angela! You will be able to check back here periodically for updates on the family as well as new pictures of Emma.

The picture above was taken 3 wks ago. Emma is growing so fast! Alex and I cannot believe she is already 3 months old! Time flies...she has started to "talk" to us during the last week and it's so cute to hear her coo and gurgle. Emma has also found her hands and feet, she will lay on her back and just stare at her hands.



I took her with my Mom and sisters to get her ears pierced last week at the Mall. I didn't realize that someone so small could scream that loud! I swear everyone shopping in the Mall must have heard her. By the time both of her ears were pierced both of us were crying in the middle of the mall, I actually had to walk accross to the Gap and go in the back to a dressing room just to call Emma down and compose myself! My mom (Nana) was just laughing at the two of us. Oh well, we both survided it and I must say she is absolutely adorable in her little diamonds!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hey saw your comment on Jill's site. Love your website, can't wait to see more postings. :-)

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mandi Rie,

Loved seeing all the pictures and knowing what is going on in your life!!! How exciting it is to have a baby, huh?!?!? Thanks for keeping us updated and tell Emma I love her as much as you!!

Love,

"Great" Aunt Sandy

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home