The Bumbo!

Here is a picture of Emma in her Bumbo! Wow this thing is the greatest invention since sliced bread. Since she can't sit up quite yet on her own this little chair is wonderful. Emma spends hours in this seat watching herself in the mirror, cooking with me in the kitchen, or sitting on the counter in the bathroom with my while I get ready. Isn't she so cute....her little diamond earings and pink painted toe nails!

2 Comments:
Hey the pictures are so cute, that is pretty neat Mandy. I got teary eayed when i was looking at the pictures, to hear you saying some of the stuff and realizing you are a mommy now!! I mean I know you are a Mommy its just time flyes by so fast. Love ya have a great day See ya soon. Aunt Jenny
Hey I like your description and lilipie. Now I don't have to ask how old Emma is. I'll just look here. Keep the pictures coming we like getting to see our niece whenever we want.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home