Sunday, August 27, 2006

Trying to Crawl


Well, Emma is trying to crawl now. She only started to roll over about 2 weeks ago and now she is scooting and rolling all over the place. I can't keep her on a blanket and now after she's been on the floor a while I pick her up and her knees, forehead, and little nose are all red from rubbing on the carpet. It is the funniest thing to watch her try to crawl though, she get's up on her hands and knees, sticks her little bootie up in the air and sways back and forth! She will move one knee forward and then completely collapse. But, I must say she's got the whole moving around thing down pretty good. She will scoot her way around to get to her toys so she can play with them or just move off the blanket to begin chewing on the leg of the buffett in the dining room! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home