Emma's Crawling
Hey guys, I don't have a picture to post with this new addition to our blog because my Mom has my camera this week (however I have been using the video camera), but Emma is crawling now. Yes, full fledged crawling on her hands and knees! It was amazing, it was like overnight she went from just scooting and pulling herself around to flying across the living room floor. Yesterday she scared me for the first time...I was cooking dinner after church waiting for Alex to get home from tear down of the equiptment and I had just looked at her playing on the floor with her toys, I turned around to stir something on the stove and then looked back and she wasn't there! I ran out of the kitchen, looked down the hallway, into the living room....I had that really bad sinking feeling and I'm thinking where in the world could she have gone and then I saw her...she had crawled underneath the table in the dining room and was under a chair so I couldn't see her, she was chewing on a GatoraAid bottle cap. I could not believe how fast she had moved from one spot to another, so, the phase of not being able to keep up with her begins....

1 Comments:
Chill out Mommy i will be fine, you have to give me a little space to explore!!!!!!
Life is good..............
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home