On August 21st Emma, Ethan and I were able to catch the last Summer shows at Sea World. Alex had to work but me and the kids drove over to see the Shamu Rocks Show. It was incredible! Ethan especially loved all the guitars and rock music!

We also rode the carasoul. The kids both got to pick which animal they wanted to ride:

Ethan chose the Shark and he was being silly and goofy!

Emma picked the Electric Fish and as always poses pretty for pictures.

AND of course as the title explains we did a little playing in the rain. I knew before we left Lakeland that there was a very good chance of rain that evening but it was the last of the special summer shows, Alex was closing at Lowes and me and the kids had nothing to do. So off we went! I stopped at CVS to buy the kids ponchos just in case we needed them as I knew they'd be at lest 3X more expensive in the park, I however did not purchase myself one. I just couldn't bring myself to spend $10 on a piece of cheap plastic "in case" it rained. HA! Well people, it did not rain, it POURED. I got SOAKING wet and the kids were high and dry and laughing and giggling while they ran thru the rain to our next show. Oh well, it was a fun night of memories, and the kids thought the ponchos were awesome.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home