Monday, July 26, 2010

Sweetness

I still have way too many photos to go thru from our trip to Siesta Key with my parents, but this one deserves a post of it's own! We were walking back to the pool from the beach and Emma and Ethan started holding hands and walking together, I of course was walking behind them lugging all the beach stuff and was able to capture this very precious moment. These two kids love each other so much, and when apart they are completely lost without each other! I am enjoying the age that Emma and Ethan are at, they play so well together and when they get their imaginations going it's always interesting to watch and listen to! They are growing up way too fast, and I know it's photos like these that I will treasure forever.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home