Monday, July 5, 2010

Boca Grande - Arrival Night

Okay so I realize this post is completely out of order since I've already posted a video and a group picture...the below pictures are of Emma and Ethan while we were on our way down to Boca. We had originally planned to leave early Thursday morning but the kids were begging Alex to go as soon as he got home from work Wednesday afternoon so we got in the car and left. You will notice two things that happen quite frequently in our photos these days: 1st Emma has this new pose where she places her head in her hands and smiles (you will see it in almost every picture that she is aware is being taken) and 2nd that Ethan has cheesburger face! There is nothing that little boy enjoys more than a cheesburger from McDonalds and since we were eating on the road he got to enjoy one while on the way to the beach...can you really beat that?

A few of the photos I snapped while we were driving onto the Island. The house on the left is Alex and my most favorite house on Boca Grande. It's absolutely gorgeous and we always joke that one day when we're old and rich we'll buy it, we can dream right?!? This is one of two lighthouses on BG and I thought this pic was pretty cool with the sunset clouds behind it.
The first night we were there was actually the best sunset we got so I was happy we made the trip down Wednesday evening.

When we got to the Beach condo everyone else had already gotten baths and was in for the day but Emma and Ethan were ready to hit the beach so we took them down for a walk and to see the sunset...I think they had other plans all along, because as soon as we hit the water they kept on going - clothes and all! Emma found a few shells and a starfish and I love the photo of Emma and Alex walking hand in hand on the beach together.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home