Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Beach Trip -Siesta Key

Last Sunday after church we drove down to Siesta Key to spend the day with some of my family. It was a gorgeous day and we all had a great afternoon swimming, building sand castles, hunting shells and soaking up the sun! It was so good to see Aunt Val, Uncle Randy, Caleb & Kristen again too!

There were a ton of conch shells with snails in them all over the place. The kids thought these were so cool and kept hunting them in the water all day long.

I love the West Coast beaches, they are so pretty. The day was perfect! I can't wait to go back in July for a whole week!

This is the pool at Midnight Cove where we will be staying in July. Emma and Ethan jumped off the side to Alex about a million times!

AND......

I'm so proud of our little guy! Now both Emma and Ethan know how to swim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home