Thursday, August 12, 2010

Liki Tiki

The first week of August we took a family vacation over to Orlando and were able to use my parents timeshare at the Liki Tiki Resort for the week. We mostly hung around by the pool (which was pretty cool!), did a little shopping, and eating out. We had a great time and made some fun memories together as a family.


Emma and Ethan in front of the aquarium at the lobby in the resort. They liked this eel, I personally found it pretty creepy!


Little man hung out with Mommy a lot this week so I have quite a few pictures of him. He thought he was cool dude in Daddy's hat. Emma is a little fish in the water and as long as she had her goggles on and we could see her she would be sliding and running to do it again for about the millionth time!
Emma and Ethan coming down the Tiger Slide with Mommy at the bottom to catch!
I'm not in a whole lot of the photos (since I took most of them) but this is a great shot of me and Emma in the pool.


Me and Ethan got slushies by the pool. Yummy!


Action shot of Emma. These two slides were the kids favorites since they could race down them!


Ethan coming down. He was really brave and did great all week long with his swimming.


Alex catching the kids at the bottom of one of the slides. As long as they had their goggles on they would slide down, go under the water, and swim over to the edge of the pool where either Alex or I would catch them.


Nana & Jenny came over on Thursday to spend the day with us.

This was one of the kiddie pools with the Octopus in it. This one was really cold though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home