I know for this year I will have a TON of posts on our Sea World trips but thought I'd go ahead and include this one since there are a few pics I haven't ever taken before.

Emma and Ethan wanted to ride the Carousel, I usually get sick as a dog on things, but THANKFULLY I did not and Emma and Ethan had fun!

Emma and Ethan with the polar bears outside the Wild Arctic exhibit (which could very possibly be their favorite place in the park).

We also visited the underwater Shamu viewing area this time. I thought this was a really cool pic of Emma and Ethan with Tilikum.

AND we got to see the new Elmo and Abby Cadabby show. I must say for being an adult it was pretty cute!

Yes, I know this is out of order, but here is Emma, Ethan and I waiting on the Elmo show to begin.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home