Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Here we are again! Celebrating yet another birthday, and just as always I find myself wondering where in the world the last year has gone!! It seems as though I blink and my babies are growing so fast. You can go here to see the full post of Ethan's First Birthday. My how he's grown since then!


Ethan on his Birth Day.


One Year Old.


Two Years Old!

Look at my big boy! I know I've said this in the past, and I'm quite sure I'll be guilty of saying it again, but this past year has been my favorite with the kids so far. They are at an age where they are playing together, and their imaginations are AMAZING! Ethan loves to play Monsters, Dinasaurs, or Pirates and he will run around the house chasing Emma and roaring at her! They also like to play Hide and Go Seek or Tag. Ethan still absolutely LOVES his Humpty and will not go to sleep without it, and if he's just having a bad day or is sleepy you will find him snuggling with his humpty somewhere around the house. His favorite cartoons right now are Handy Manny or Diego and you can often hear him singing in the house "go dego, go dego, go, go, dego" (it's the theme song to Diego...your loss if you don't know it! HA!) Ethan absolutely loves his big sister, they are quite the pair together these days! He's growing so fast and I'm sure there are many more milestones I should be writing about!

Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home