Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Updates

Here is one of Emma's newest tricks. Since she learned how to walk and can now stand up all by herself from a sitting position she has figured out this "in between" pose. I'm trying to teach her how to flip over from here but we haven't quite made it that far yet, I'm just happy with her walking! Isn't she CUTE!







And here we are WALKING! These pictures were taken a couple of nights ago, and Emma is seen in her most favoritist comfiest outfit! Just the diaper! WOOHOO! She seemed to want to walk more in the evenings at first, however she is letting go and taking off pretty much all the time now. It's so wierd to look up and see my baby walking accross the house!






This picture is totally unrelated to walking but it's just too cute! I had just given Emma a bath yesterday morning and had dried her hair with a towel, this was the end result!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home