Emma Walking!
Hey everyone. Well after Alex spent a while last night and I played around with it some this morning, we have finally figured out how to post vidoes to our Blog! This was taken last night about 8:30 PM in our living room at home. Emma is starting to get more comfortable with herself and becoming more confident, she'll be running before long! I didn't realize that the videos had to be a certain length so this one doesn't have the best of her walking but at least you can see it for yourselves. Just click on the play button on the video below and wait a second for it to download and ENJOY!

1 Comments:
Hey, this is Aunt Sandy,I LOVED seeing Emma actually walk, it was wonderful!! How exciting for yall, it is so much fun, isn't it?!?!? I'm happy for yall, wish you'd keep in touch!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home