Exploring Outside the Cabin
Of course Alex had to try and outdo me by sledding down the hill and making a ramp! Oh the fun Emma will have one day when she can play in the snow with her Daddy...
My little "Snow Bunny". Emma wanted to be put down in the snow so she could touch it and feel it, so I dug out a little place in the snow bank and set her down. She kept trying to touch the snow through her little gloves and couldn't figure out why she couldn't get to it...isn't her hat the cutest though! Nana and Papa brought this back from Virginia at Christmas for her to take on the trip with us. In case you can't tell what it is it's a Moose and she had matching gloves up under her ski suit. And of course I can't ignoe the little pink Ugg boots that Aunt Aimee bought for Emma to wear while we were gone. I have a stylin' and profilin' little girl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home