.JPG)
Tonight is Monday, February 12th and Emma started WALKING! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. We went to Grammie and Papa's for dinner tonight and she just let go of the ottoman and started walking towards me. From then on she's been doing it all evening. I got my camera out as soon as we got home tonight and took some pictures. She will let go of the couch and just start to take steps across the room towards me or Alex. I can't believe how much my baby girl is growing and to think next month she'll be a year old already! Here is also a picture of her trying to get her balance to stand up.
1 Comments:
Yeah for Emma!!! Look at her go. Before you know it she'll be running. I think somebody needs a pair of shoes...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home