Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Off we go!

Ok well, let me try to explain the following posts. I sorta did them "backwards" so that those of you reading through would have some kind of order to follow through with. Alex, Emma, and me went on vacation to Angel Fire, New Mexico last week. We went with Aunt Aimee & Uncle Mikey (Alex sister and bro-in-law), Andy, Angel, Cierra, Cailey, Caleb (Alex's Aunt, Uncle & Cousins), and Grammie & Papa (Alex's grandparents). We left our house at 3:45 AM, yes I said AM, on Saturday the 13th and began our journey. I was so worried about Emma and the traveling but she was a trooper! She slept most of the time we were on the planes and the times she wasn't sleeping she was so good, playing with her toys and reading her books! Here is a picture that tells how much the plane bothered her (NOT!).


Enjoy the following pictures. They don't do the scenery justice...but hopefully you'll see how much fun we had while we were gone, and there are some really cute pictures of Emma Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home