Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School!

Today is the start to a new beginning in the Hanke House! Emma started her first day of KINDERGARTEN! That's right, our baby started school this year! YIKES! Thankfully I did not have to shed any tears as we are so blessed to be able to start a brand new journey together in homeschooling! I'm not quite sure who was more excited this morning, Emma or me!










We set up our new "schoolroom" and Emma's new desk last week in the office. And she could not be more proud of it! We got up this morning and she was super excited.









We started out the morning with our Bible Lessons. We have a book for both Emma and Ethan and Ethan was just as ready to jump into learning as his big sister!






Maggie even joined in on the learning experience! LOL!




I could not have been more pleased with how the day went. Everyone had great attitudes and learning was fun, new, and exciting! We even made our first trip to the Library for school purposes and picked up our books on Butterflies for our first Unit Study that we will begin this week. Alex, me, Emma, and Ethan are all looking forward to a great year of learning together as a family! Be sure to keep checking back for new posts (and I promise I will keep them up to date this time around!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home