Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girls Night Out

What?!?! Seriously, does that title actually say "Girls Night Out"? I think the last time I had one of those was before Emma was born, almost 5 years ago! I've gotta give kudos to Alex who took the kids to Chuck E Cheese by himself for the night and told me to have fun. They had a Daddy Date night - and I'm sure there will be more to come in the future, as both me and the kids enjoyed it!
One of my best friends in the whole world, Katie Rippy, turned THIRTY (yes 30!) on October 26th. She wanted to mourn (I prefer the term celebrate, but then again we'll see how I feel about 30 in two more years) the passing of her youth and so we had a girls night out thanks to her and her Mom's planning. It was so much fun and so enjoyable to just have a girls night out without having to worry about potty trips to the bathroom or cutting up kids food, or asking them to sit still 50 million times! We went to dinner at the Terrace Hotel and as you will see from the photos we rode in style!


One of the girls gave Katie this sucker! "30 Sucks". As the night wore on though I didnt' think it was all that bad!

This is our Mommy Group (minus a few ladies). Mandy, Brandy, Fawn, Katie.
The four of us are pretty close and are starting a new group at Crestview this Fall called C MaK (Crestview Moms & Kids). We really enjoyed getting together and chatting while our kids play with each other.

Love this photo of Katie and Me. We go waaaayyy back...and that's where the getting old part starts to set it. It's so nice to still be friends with someone from High School since we have all the fun memories and experiences together, all the while making lot's of new ones!

What is it they say...Great minds think alike? We both showed up to Katie's house dressed almost exactly alike (and not planned!). Fawn and I have become pretty close friends thru C MaK and I have truly been blessed to become a part of this wonderful group of ladies and their families.

Here's the "OLD" Birthday Girl. Yeah Right! Thanks to Aleta (Katie's Mom) we were all treated to ride in a Limo to dinner! What Fun!
Katie still has plenty of her youth left...as you can clearly see from the photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home