It is nearly impossible to get everyone's schedules to work out so that we can all see each other in one place, so I've tried to make it a point to make some special time with me and the kids and my sisters. The weather has been pretty nice lately (it's trying to be Fall around here!) so we met Aunt Ashley at Common Ground Park one day after she got out of school last week. Emma and Ethan were looking forward to it since we've not been to Common Ground all summer due to the heat.

Emma, Ashley, and Ethan swinging

Ethan the climber! Ethan was finally big enough this time around to climb the rope ladder as well as do the rock climbing wall and he just thought he was big stuff. I won't lie, he nearly gave me about 10 heart attack's while we were there, but he is becoming ALL BOY and I'm trying to learn to accept that!

Aunt Ashley with Ethan

Aunt Ashley with Emma on the swing

Ashley I'm sure will kill me for this one. But I LOVE IT! I love that my kids have such wonderful Aunts who take the time to play with them and still act like kids with them!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home