Friday, October 22, 2010

Babysitting

I usually have a house full of kids these days! Between babysitting and hosting our playgroups it's crazy around the Hanke household!
As most of you know we have had Khloe 3x a week for the last year. She really is just a part of the family now and we all love her to pieces! Khloe gets to our house at 6:15 AM on the days she stays with us so she always goes back to sleep. Usually I put her in the pack-n-play but on this particular morning Ethan BEGGED for her to come back to bed with him (he woke up when she got here). They both fell back asleep together and I thought this was the cutest picture!



Alex's sister Aimee has returned to school for cosmotology and I am also keeping my two nephews, Gabriel & Gavin, on Wednesdays. Emma and Ethan have grown to LOVE Wednesdays when the boys come over to play and they always get into so much trouble (I mean fun) together! Gavin, Gabe, Emma, Ethan in the Fort

We blew up the jumpy and they played in it for a long time!

Emma, Gabe & Gavin playing in the sand pit.




Getting dropped off in the mornings involves lots of Chocolate milk and cartoons! It's a good thing there are only 4 of them, we couldn't fit anymore in the chair!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Aimee Hanke said...

Thanks again sooo much for watching them, they love it!!! Love the pics they are too cute!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home