2009 Lakeland Christmas Parade
Ethan had just woken up from his nap before we headed out the door and I knew the little man would be hungry so we set out his picnic blanket and he had his lunchable...but then he decided it would taste better if eaten on top of Aunt Jenny's truck while he people watched!
In all I think we had about 30 people in our group. We always go with my immediate family and then each of us has friends that join us! This year of course My Mom, Dad, Jenny, Ashley (I'm sorry Ash...you aren't in any of the pics!), and Kaley and we as a family invited our good friends Sean and Valerie as well as Steve, Katie, and Ethan Rippy.
Parade watching at it's best! We had good seats right on the curb and the kids LOVED it. Emma and Ethan were so excited and danced to all the marching bands, and would yell and scream if they saw a float coming our way that they were particularly excited about.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home