Friday, November 13, 2009

Handy Manny "Motorcycle"

Grammie and Papa Bates brought Ethan's gift over tonight before the big Hanke/Bates Birthday Party tomorrow so that Ethan would be able to enjoy it. When Ethan opened the box he was SO EXCITED! I can't tell you how much he wanted this 4 wheeler....we got the Walmart Flyer in the mail about 2 weeks ago and this was on the front of it, he has carried around this flyer for two weeks now saying "I want it, please, I want it for my birfffday". Well Grammie and Bates got it for him, so we have one happy little boy on our hands!



Off Roadin!






Thank you Grammie and Bates! He loves his new "motorcycle" as he calls it!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

we should get the boys together to have races. Charles got a Lightening McQueen car.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home