Oh Christmas Tree
This is the first year in a long time that we have been able to get a real Christmas Tree! We were so excited to go and pick it out, and I am loving the fact that our house constantly smells of real Christmas!

Seriously, could these kids be any cuter? They had a ball helping Daddy find the perfect tree, and while he was looking the found some stray boughs and had to "sweep" the Christmas tree tent, of course Emma found a little friend (which is never hard for her!) who helped them!
And as we are still the one car family, no truck, I had to get a picture of this! Classic, with the tree on top of the car! I felt a little like the Griswolds! We made it home safely though, and thanks to a blanket left in the car from the Christmas parade didn't have any scratches on the roof either.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home