2009 - Christmas w Great Grandparents
Okay so I guess finishing up your Christmas posts in February is probably somewhat "unforgivable" in the blogging world, but here I am! That's what an ER visit, tons of follow up doc apts, and then a visit from the snot monster that is very much wearing out it's welcome on my children will do for the blogging! Well, anyways, here is the last Christmas post from 2009!
As stated before it's too difficult to make it to everyone's Christmas day affairs with all of our extended families (except one of Alex's sets of Grandparents who live in KY) so we have to string it out some. Which of course is fine with Emma and Ethan since they get to open gifts for several days at a time! The day after Christmas we headed over to my Grandma & Grandpa Mosley's house to spend some time with them and exchange gifts together.
So for now we're back on the blogging grid. I have a few, very few, pics from January that I will attempt to get posted in the next week, until then Adios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home