Friday, August 10, 2007

Praise God!



Well, I went to back for all my Doctor's appointments this morning. The placenta has moved up to where it's supposed to be! Praise God! Everything is perfectly healthy with both Ethan and me. My blood pressure was 110/78 and my weight gain is right on track (no I'm not telling you how much I weigh!). After the glucose test (we will know the results from that first of next week) we had the sonogram to check on the placenta issue. Since they were already doing a songram we were able to get a few new pictures as well as a few updated stats on Ethan! He is growing perfectly healthy and growing at a great pace. According to measurements he is about 2 lbs, 6 oz. right now and about 15" long. His heart rate was 146 Beats Per Minute. I know the sonogram pic is a little blurry but our little man would not be still for a good shot! Here is the best profile I got, if you look closely you can see the outline of his face which shows his lips, nose, and chin! Emma was so cute while I was having the sonogram. Alex and I kept telling her to watch the t.v. so she could see Ethan and she kept saying his name over and over! Then of course she had to sit with Mommy for a while too. Alex is very thrilled that Ethan is "still" a boy (he was secretly afraid they might have gotten the gender wrong last time) and Emma talks about Ethan all the time and his "kicking". We all can't wait to meet him in person very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

The Lord is good. We are glad everything is going so well. We can't wait to meet Ethan either.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home