Dr. Visit
Hello Everybody. Well, I went to the Dr. today and thought I would post an entry to update you. When we had our gender sonogram 3 weeks ago to find out that we were having Ethan the tech told us that my placenta was lying a little bit low...needless to say once I met with the Dr. today they are wanting to monitor me and make sure everything moves up so that I can have a normal delivery. I will be having another sonogram to check the position of the placenta as well as have my glucose test done on August 10th. Everyone please pray that it moves up and doesn't continue to sit so low that I can't have a normal delivery!!!! Other than that Ethan is doing great, his heart rate was still in the 150's and beating very strong. My little guy is VERY active is constantly kicking and turning about. My blood pressure was great 110/70 and I'm doing good on weight gain as well. So anyways, that's the update for now, as soon as we know more I'll be sure to let everyone know.

1 Comments:
We will be praying for you. Take care of our nephew and we'll see you soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home