The Joys of Pregnancy
I checked my email this morning and had my weekly update on the pregnancy progress. I am now entering week 27. The above cartoon was attached and I just couldn't resist posting it for all you ladies who have been pregnant at one time or another. This is me right now, poor Alex...sometimes I cry or get upset and he asks why and here I go with " I don't know why", at which point he says its because you're pregnant! :) Oh they joys of marriage and pregnancy.Seriously though, other than being a little emotional these days I have felt pretty good. Ethan is kicking a lot now, and it's awesome because Emma will walk up to me and put her hand on my belly and say "kicking?". It is the cutest thing ever. I am still scheduled to go back on August 10th (next Friday) for my next appointment and the other sonogram to find out if the placenta has moved. We will continue to pray that everything works out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home