Monday, July 16, 2007

16 Months!

I cannot believe how fast my baby girl is growing up! She will be 16 months old tomorrow (the 17th). Time flies when you are having fun I guess. We had her 15 month (delayed from a sinus infection we had to get rid of before she could get shots) on Friday. Emma is 24 lbs, 5 oz. and she is 32 1/2 " tall! She's in the 95% for height and about 55% for weight. I guess she is going to be tall like her Daddy and me. Emma is talking like crazy and learning new words every single day. I love it because we can actually communicate with each other now, and Emma is such a smart little girl. She's also becoming quite the "girly" girl as well. Favorite activities include reading, dressing up, wearing shoes (mommys, daddys, or hers), putting on jewlery, and of course she has to put on her "blush" when I put my make up on in the mornings. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures....she's growing up fast!
Emma with her "pretty's" on
Reading a Book

Putting on Mommy's shoes. (Notice they are even on the correct foot! and yes, she can actually walk around the house in these believe it or not).


Playing with her babies (Hopefully we won't hold Ethan upside down when he comes along!)


Playing in the pool with the motor boat (well Emma calls it a "butt", that's her pronunciation anyways!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Where has that cute little baby gone to? She is turning into a little girl. We enjoy our blog relationship with Emma, wish we could see her more.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home