Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Baby Hanke

Ok well I have never been more frustrated with uploading a picture in my life...but here it is!!!! We went to the Dr. today to have a sonogram done for due date verification. My due date is still set for November 6th and everything looks great with the baby! It's little heart was just beating away and the sonographer says everything looks healthy. Praise God! Obviously since we are still pretty early (11 weeks today) there isnt too much definition yet but we were able to make out the head and where the arms were...only a couple more weeks and we will go back for the gender sonogram! Alex is keeping his fingers crossed for a boy! We will just have to wait and see. For now at least I am feeling better and not as nauseated as I was the first couple of weeks. I just have to keep reminding myself not to lift anything too heavy since we are in the process of moving. But that's another story in itself. My next Dr. apt is set for May 7th so until then that's the latest baby news!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Welcome newest baby Hanke. We look forward to meeting you soon. Lot's of people already love you.

Love, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Angela and cousin Charles.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home