Saturday, March 24, 2007

Family Updates

Hello everybody! I can't believe how fast Emma's first year has flown by...She is now 1 years old! WOW. I took her for her 12 month check-up on Thursday and Dr Eanett says she is doing great, she weighed 23 lbs, 8 oz. and she is 31" tall! She has quite the repertoire of words going, she is walking well, and she is into EVERYTHING! We are really having a lot of fun with her though as she continues to take on her own little personality.

Also, although most of you know this already, if you didn't notice in the email or on the header at the top of our blog....Emma is going to be a BIG SISTER! Yes, you heard me right. Alex and I have decided that God has a sense of humor...we weren't planning on having two children this close together, however, we are very excited about this new little addition to come into our family in November. I do not go for my first OB appointment until April sixth but as of now the baby's due date should be about November 6th (the day after my birthday). Alex of course is hoping for a boy this time...but I guess we'll just have to wait and see! So far this has been a pretty good pregnancy, I haven't been as nauseated as I was with Emma, so other than being exhausted all the time (although I'm not sure if that's from being pregnant or chasing Emma around!) I have been pretty good. Alex and I are eager to go to that first visit to the Dr just for peace of mind, but we are trusting that God has a healthy happy baby in store for our lives. We will continue to keep everyone up to date on the "happenings" in our lives...so until next time, goodbye for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Congrats! We are praying for a baby who will grow up big and strong (that's what we prayed for with Charles) and he is listening!
God has a way of making his plan the only plan. Good luck with adjusting to a new life. You are always in our prayers, let us know if we do anything. See you Easter weekend.
We love you, A, A, and C.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home