Saturday, March 17, 2007

Birthday Girl!



Here's my Birthday Girl!




YUMMY! Cake is GOOD!


Today was Emma's Birthday! I cannot believe she is one years old! This past year has gone by so fast, she has grown so much, and she is learning new things every day! We had a wonderful party today and had so much fun. Emma is walking so good now and she enjoyed spending the afternoon outside playing and exploring, she also very much enjoyed her cake!

Emma, Mommy & Daddy opening gifts.


We want to thank everyone who came especially for the wonderful presents that you gave to our Emma! For those of you who couldn't make it (especially Grammie & Papa and Uncle Aaron) you were missed! I will post more pictures tomorrow as well as a video.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, Alex, Emma and Baby Hanke!!! I was taking a look at all of your posted blogs and ... well I guess Im just old fashioned but I have never understood exactly what a "Blog" is or how it works, but I saw at the bottom there was a link that said "0 Comments". Well, I may not understand blogs, but I just couldn't leave it at "0 comments". I just thought that sounded so sad! So here is my comment! I love you guys and am praying for you. Things are just so busy but I just wanted you guys to know that I am thinking of you and hope everything is going great. So your moving? Where to? Hope that goes good. Let Mike and I (is that correct grammar?) know if you need help with moving. Our friends recently moved from the Paddock Club to Carlton Arms so we have been doing that lately. So let us know if we can help. Mike says Hello. Love you guys! Bye! - April

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home