Monday, April 16, 2007

Having Fun

I had never taken pictures of what Nana, Papa, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Ashley & Aunt Kaley bought Emma for her birthday. The first few times she got in Emma wasn't sure about it but now she is getting more comfortable and will actually play in her new toy!


Nana also got Emma a pool to cool off in for the summertime (I think Mommy might be in there a lot too since I'll be pregnant for the whole summer!) We set it up last Friday night and Emma got to play in the water with Aunt Kaley.









Here is Emma's "MOO" face. Since she was outside she could see the cows in the field while she was playing in the pool...Alex was able to capture this really cute picture of her "mooing"! Oh she's a mess!



1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

She is so adorable. Nana and Papa's house looks like a lot of fun.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home