Decorating the Christmas Tree

This is Emma's first Christmas. We decorated our tree and house last Monday evening. Emma "helped" Daddy while he fluffed the tree and she really tried to "help" with hanging the Christmas ornaments. She only tried to eat about 3 balls which I was able to get away from her, but I did find some "sparkly's" in her diaper the next day...

Once we finished decorating I had gotten out the wrapping paper to wrap a few presents but Alex and Emma had another idea for the wrapping paper. They were talking to each other through the tube! It was so cute.

We are all looking forward to Christmas Day with Emma. I'm sure she will be into everything and she'll probably like the wrapping paper and boxed more than the presents but we will savor every moment since you only get 1 "First Christmas".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home