Thursday, November 9, 2006

Here's my goofy girl! This picture was taken in Aunt Kaley's bedroom when she stayed at Nana's while I was at work yesterday. I cannot believe how big she is getting. Almost 8 months old already! She is our little explorer. She can crawl as fast as lightening and is ALL OVER the house, I can hardly keep up with her any more. Of course she has to get into everything possible that she isn't supposed to. Needless to say we are slowly learning the words "no mam." Emma is also pulling up on everything she can get her hands on - the couch, ottoman, entertainment center, cofee table. Then she will let go because she thinks she can walk already! :) Alex and I are having so much fun with her these last few weeks. She is really devoloping her own little personality, she giggles and laughs and "talks" all day long. Her latest thing is yelling at the top of her lungs and then laughing at herself! Emma is also very ticklish and Alex loves coming home from work and tickling her to death while she laughs. My baby is growing up so fast, but it's so much fun to see her learning new things every single day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Mandy she looks so much like you. I really appreciate being able to see the pictures. We need to get together and do lunch. I love you very much.
Tiffany

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home