Thursday, November 9, 2006

Daddy's Little Girl


If this isn't Daddy's little girl then I don't know what is! Emma is completely fascinated with anything that is electronic...computers, my camera, daddy's play station controls, the digital clock on the dvd player... Tonight I was trying to do some research online for our ski trip in January and she kept reaching around to "help" me type...well, we have an old laptop that the screen went out on so I went and got it for her to play with. You would have thought I handed her the world! Now I'm really going to be in for it if I end up having 2 geeks in the house! :) Oh well, it made Alex's evening to see her playing, now we just have to make sure we keep the good laptop out of her reach!

This is Emma "playing" with a mixer that Alex is installing at Kathleen Baptist Church. We had all of Daddy's boxes and stuff in our living room for about 2 weeks and one day Emma found the mixer sitting on the coffee table and was pushing and changing all the buttons on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home