Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Trick


"Look at me Mommy, I did it all by myself!" Doesn't she just look SO innocent! And yes, she flipped over the laundry basket (her toy chest), pushed it over to the entertaintment center, and proceeded to climb on top of it all by herself. This is Emma's newest trick she has learned. She is our little climber and she pulls and climbs on everything she can. Oh how my life is about to become so much fun! :) I guess it's time to really babyproof our house now (if that's really possible).











Emma makes me laugh all the time. I am amazed by how smart she is, figuring all these things out. Sometimes I just watch and wonder what is going through that little brain of hers. I'm not quite sure what she was headed for in this climbing instance but it was probably the DVD player or something technical like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home