Monday, November 12, 2007

1 Week Old

I can't believe Ethan is already a week old! Ethan had gone down to 7 lb 10 oz at the hospital but on Friday when we took him back to the Dr he is back up to 8 lb 2 oz. He's growing great! This past week has gone by so fast it's just a blur with trying to get adjusted to having two kids, I feel like all I do is change diapers and nurse Ethan! Emma has been great with her little brother though, she is so sweet and loves him so much. We have had a few issues with her testing Alex and I but I think with lots of love and prayer we will get through this! :)

This picture was taken yesterday afternoon. Emma is very proud of her Ethan and she is a big helper. Whenever I change his diaper she is right there to help....I will post again soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Aaron, Charles and I LOVE this picture. It is so precious.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home