Thursday, December 28, 2006

Our Christmas at Home

I am going to attempt to get the Christmas pictures up onto our blog...but I'm not getting a very good start. Emma, who is our ever exploring child that doesn't take naps has now learned how to shut off the computer so I tried to load onto the blog this afternoon and it got shut off 3 times. Needless to say, I thought I'd try again tonight!


We had a wonderful Christmas. It was SO much FUN! Last year was not quite as exciting for Alex and I since there weren't really any little kids in our families and it was just the two of us...Emma changed everything this year! The excitement is now back! We had a ball watching her open her presents and we also enjoyed seeing both sets of grandparents as they did Christmas with the first grandchild. Emma was showered with gifts and now our house looks like Toys R Us exploded inside but oh well!

Alex, Emma and I opened our gifts to each other (and from Santa of course!) on Sunday afternoon since we knew we would have such a busy day on Christmas Day. I wanted some pictures of our Christmas tree and us together at our house. Emma and Alex bought me a beautiful silver anklet and I also got a new camera! Alex only got part of his present on Christmas Eve, he got a hat rack from Hat World that he had wanted...little did he know that there was a much bigger surprise to come on Christmas Morning! Emma got some blocks from Mommy and Daddy and a Walker/Rider from Santa. We enjoyed opening our gifts and seeing Emma play with her new toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home